930am: Meetup at parking lot, welcome activities, team building
11am: Hike to orchard
Noon: Poolside lunch and tour of working orchard
1pm-430pm: WORKSHOP TIME. PLEASE SEE SCHEDULE ABOVE
430-530pm: Cleanup, pool, shower
530pm: Hike to camp, Leave No Trace activities
6-8pm: Fellowship dinner
8-10pm: Principal discussion in the round
7-8 Breakfast (prepared for you)
8am Ready to hike
8-11:30am Bouldering, slackline, discussions(individual 2-3 min presentations)
11:30-12:30: fellowship lunch, and send off.
*You can choose to attend just the Saturday schedule if you are unable to camp, just know you will not complete the full Leave No Trace Training.
We'll meet at the parking lot of Nicholas Pond Trailhead and the end of Decker School House Rd. Overnight parking is allowed. This is where we will begin.
Our workshop and LNT training will be centered on an organic lemon orchard. Check out the property here.
An overnight backpack with minimal camping gear. Including:
• Your personal stuff. Sleeping bag, layered clothing, toiletries, etc.
• Hiking boots, comfy footwear for evening
• A headlamp or flashlight.
• Sun protection (hat, glasses, sunscreen)
• Camera - amazing views.
• Water will be provided, but it is imperative that you bring 2 water vessels completely full - at least 1 gallon.
• Optional (if you have it and wanna bring it)
• Personal Tent, Hammock, Sleeping Pad/Yoga Mat, Rock Climbing Shoes